The College was established with the following distinct goals and objectivies,
- a) Comprehensive development of the socially disadvantaged and economically backward people
- b) Dissemination of knowledge of different branches of modern science and humanities.
- c) Production of enlightened human resources in the region to bring about all-round development.
- d) To bring about the change in the attitude of the new generation learns towards a better environment in the region
- e) To install a sense of social responsibility in the minds of the sound and generate an awareness about their rights and duties as conscious citizens of India.